Hoping to plan a spring wedding in Wisconsin? Spring is a beautiful time of year, and it’s the perfect time to tie the knot. The weather is mild, the flowers are in bloom, and the days are longer.
If you’re thinking about having a spring wedding in Wisconsin, here are some of the benefits:
- Pricing. Spring is still the off-season for weddings in the area, which means that you can often find better deals on venues, flowers, and other wedding-related expenses.
- More availability. With fewer weddings happening in the spring, you’ll have more options when it comes to choosing a date, a venue and all of your other vendors. This is especially beneficial if you’re planning your wedding on a tight schedule.
- Once spring rolls around, everyone is excited for winter to be over. Spring is known for its mild temperatures. This makes it the perfect time to have an outdoor wedding, whether you’re planning a small ceremony in a park or a large reception in a garden. BUT you will definitely want to have a backup plan for bad weather. The weather is so unpredictable you will need to make sure you have a plan for every possible situation – heat, rain or snow!
Here are some tips for planning a spring wedding:
- Make sure to take spring holidays into consideration, such as Easter and Mother’s Day. Conflicts with holidays will make it so some guests may not be able to attend.
- Be flexible with your date and consider the weather. Obviously the later the date you choose in spring, the better likelihood there will be better weather.
- Consider having an outdoor wedding. There’s nothing more beautiful than a spring wedding outdoors. If you’re planning an outdoor wedding, be sure to have a backup plan in case of rain (or even snow!).
- Focus on the flowers!! Spring is the time for flowers, so be sure to incorporate flowers into your day wherever possible. This will add a touch of beauty and romance to your wedding.
- This is your special day, so make the most of it! Truly think about the wedding you and your fiancé want and plan it. Don’t worry about what other people want.
I hope these tips help you plan the perfect spring wedding in Wisconsin. Congratulations on your engagement! Please reach out for your photography needs!
If you’re looking for wedding venue, make sure to check out my blog post on some of my favorite wedding venues in the Eau Claire, Wi area! Read more here.
Check out these vendors who made this incredible spring shoot happen: